United Nations (UN) Internship in Bahrain – Bahrain Internships 2023: The United Nations (UN) is an intergovernmental organization with the mission of preserving world peace and security, fostering goodwill and cooperation between nations, and serving as a hub for harmonizing international policy. It is the world’s biggest, most well-known, widely represented, and most potent intergovernmental organization.
United Nations (UN) Internship in Bahrain. The Resident Coordinator Office in Manama, Bahrain, is the location of this internship. The normal length of a full-time RCO internship in association with ESCWA is two months, but this can occasionally be extended to a maximum of six months. The suggestion of the supervisor determines who receives the internship certificate. Interns work five days a week for a total of 35 hours under the supervision of a staff member in the department or office to which they are assigned. More details are given below.
- United Nations
- 02 months
- Economic Affairs
- Enrolled in a program leading to a graduate degree
- Enrolled in the final year of a program leading to a first undergraduate degree
- Have earned a university degree
- Computer literate
- For this UN Internship Program, there is no prerequisite for prior employment
- Fluent in English and Arabic
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist in the compilation of the Common Country Analysis, conduct research, analyse, and present material acquired from various sources.
- Assistance with the collection, management, and analysis of data/information on demographic groups at risk of being left behind (LNOB);
- Assist in the implementation of qualitative data collection among LNOB population groups, including the formulation of questionnaires, facilitation of field interviews/KII, preparation of interview reports, and information processing and compilation.
- Assistance in the design and development of novel data/information representations.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates can apply for United Nations (UN) Internship in Bahrain.
- Candidates can apply online by clicking on Apply now button on this page.
- After submission of application, UN procurement department will contact you soon
- For more jobs visit: https://ejobspool.com/
- 22 April 2023
- Manama, Bahrain
- +973 17311600