Human Rights & Minorities Affairs Department
Punjab Government Scholarship Program 2023 for Minorities: Human Rights & Minorities Affairs Department, Punjab is accepting applications for the educational scholarship program 2023 for minorities. Deserving and eligible students of Punjab can avail this opportunity. Candidates will be given amounts of 15,000 – 50, 000 to cover educational expenses. Minorities enrolled in matric to Ph.D. level educational programs are eligible for this Human Rights and Minorities Department of Punjab scholarship program 2023. Selected candidates will be paid scholarships according to their level of study and the program they are enrolled. Candidates should be enrolled in order to avail of the scholarship and must have 40% above marks in previous classes and sessions. Both arts and science students can apply. Applicants with strong educational backgrounds and performance skills will be preferred. Both male and female candidates can apply for the Punjab Government Scholarship Program 2023 for Minorities under Human Rights & Minorities Affairs Department, Punjab. The latest Punjab Government Scholarship Program 2023 for Minorities in Pakistan is advertised in the Daily Pakistan newspaper by the Human Rights & Minorities Affairs Department of the Punjab government. Applicants across Punjab can avail educational scholarship program 2023 for minorities of Punjab by Government institutions in Pakistan. Applicants with the required qualifications and eligibility can apply for the Punjab Government educational scholarship program 2023 for minorities Pakistan in. The category of the job is public/government sector jobs, internships, and scholarships More details about Punjab Government Scholarship Program 2023 for Minorities are given in the below section.
To know more details and information about the application procedure, eligibility criteria/requirements and advertisement, etc. please see the below job details section.
- PKR 15,000 – 50,000
- Master Degree
- Bachelor Degree
How to apply for Punjab Government Scholarship Program 2023 for Minorities?
- Interested applicants are required to click on Apply Now button on this page. They will be directed to the HRMA website where they can download the application form.
- Download the Application form, fill it and send it along with the required documents to the address given in the advertisement below.
- Please carefully read the guidelines below before submitting the application.
- Merit will be the only consideration in the selection process.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview/test.
- Candidates will not receive any TA or DA.
- After the deadline, no applications will be accepted.
- The candidates must bring original documents with them when called for an interview.
- Candidates who have been fired or forbidden from employment in the future are ineligible to apply.
- The organization’s procurement department will get in touch with you soon after you submit your application.
- For more jobs and scholarships updates please visit: https://ejobspool.com/
Documents Required for Punjab Government Scholarship Program 2023 for Minorities:
- Applicant updated CV
- Applicant CNIC
- Applicant Educational documents
- Applicant Experience certificates
- Applicant Domicile
- Applicant Passport size photographs
- 12 May 2023
Punjab Government Scholarship Program 2023 for Minorities Advertisement
To acquire more details about the latest Punjab Government Scholarship Program 2023. Interested candidates are required to read the advertisement given below and apply before the deadline to secure their position.
Advertisement Source: The Daily Pakistan Newspaper
Note: Typing errors by humans is possible. Except for errors and omissions.
Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan 2023
Deadline: 4 May 2023
Deadline: 26 April 2023
Deadline: 25 April 2023
Deadline: 24 April 2023
Deadline: 28 April 2023
Deadline: 15 May 2023