Cabin Crew Jobs in Dubai and Sharjah – Air Arabia Jobs 2023:
Cabin Crew Jobs in Dubai and Sharjah – Air Arabia Careers 2023 Air Arabia is an Emirati airline operating in multiple locations worldwide. The Airline Air Arabia’s head office is in Sharjah, UAE. Employs from diverse culture and nationalities are working as a team member and contributes to the company. Air Arabia is one of the best airlines in UAE that provides excellent services to clients at low cost. Air Arabia is looking for handsome persons for Cabin Crew posts at Sharjah and Dubai locations. The company pays competitive salaries and multiple benefits to its employees.
The job falls in international aviation full-time private jobs in the UAE region. For Cabin Crew Jobs in Dubai and Sharjah – Air Arabia Careers 2023 International applicants are also eligible to apply however they must meet the Air Arabia career requirements. The category of the job is international jobs, scholarships, and internships. Candidates are motivated to apply before the deadline and carefully see the requirements prior to applying online. More details about Latest Cabin Crew Jobs in UAE – Aviation Jobs in Dubai and Sharjah 2023 are given in the below section.
To know more details and information about the application procedure, eligibility criteria/requirements and advertisement of Cabin Crew Jobs in Dubai and Sharjah – Air Arabia Careers 2023, etc. please see the below job details section.
- Cabin Crew
- International jobs, internships, and scholarships in UAE
- Bachelor Degree.
- High School Diploma
- Experienced persons are eligible to apply online for these cabin crew jobs in UAE
- Height: 160 cm (F) and 168 cm (M)
- Age: Between 20 – 26 years
- Physical healthy and fit
How to apply for Cabin Crew Jobs in Dubai 2023?
- Interested applicants are required to click on Apply Now button on this page to apply online. They will be directed to Air Arabia Career page where they may submit online applications.
- Merit will be the only consideration in the selection process.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview/test.
- Candidates will not receive any TA or DA.
- After the deadline, no applications will be accepted.
- 15 June 2023
Advertisement – source (careers.airarabia.com)
This page is dedicated to private and public international jobs in the world. Job seekers may find the latest job opportunities across the globe. We post the latest jobs published in newspapers and career websites of public and private institutions in UAE, Canada, Japan, the US, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, England, and other countries.